Tieman's Fusion Coffees™
“Announcing a great tasting health drink, We call it coffee™”.
About Tieman's Fusion Coffees
Creating a “better tasting…better for you™” cup of coffee is what led David Tieman, a 25-year veteran Health Education Specialist, to develop and perfect Tieman's Fusion Coffees™, a line of premium select Arabica bean coffee fused with powerful antioxidants. Tieman, founder of the Orange County, Calif.-based company, invented the patent pending Fusion Process™ to fuse the bean with 100 percent natural, whole superfood antioxidants to create a great-tasting coffee with health benefits that are unmatched.
While other companies, in attempts to make a healthy coffee, added flavorings, mixed beans and “infused/mixed” healthy ingredients with ground coffee, Tieman's took a different approach. Tieman's Fusion Coffees™ are not enriched or supplemented. The Fusion Process “locks in” and fuses more flavor and aroma that you can taste with superior antioxidants that you cannot.
The company fuses, packages and ships the coffee from its state-of-the-art facility in Santa Fe Springs Calif., which maintains the highest standards in the industry for quality, purity and freshness.
Tieman's Fusion Superfood Antioxidants™
Tieman's coffee drinkers will, on average, experience a 4-6 hour period of heightened energy and calm mental focus, compared to a regular coffee caffeine buzz which usually peaks within 45 minutes to an hour. The sustained energy and health benefits enjoyed by Tieman's Fusion Coffee consumers is due to the superfood antioxidants in every cup – Matcha Green Tea, Roobios and Goji Berry.
Matcha is a deep, vibrantly green Ceremonial Japanese green tea. In a tradition that dates back thousands of years, Matcha is shade-grown in select regions of Japan, carefully handpicked and stone-ground to preserve its high antioxidant content and nutrient value, which is over 100 times greater than steeped green tea. Studies show that Matcha:
- Can raise your energy level for up to eight hours without negative side effects
- Can boost metabolism by up to 40% in regular consumers
- Helps induce a state of relaxation with calm mental alertness and focus
- Helps maintain healthy blood sugar & cholesterol levels (when within a normal range)
- Is high in fiber
- Supports healthy teeth and gums
Rooibos, a wild desert plant, is the herbal “Red Tea” of South Africa. Used for centuries by the Koi people of South Africa, and later by Dutch settlers, Rooibos possesses antioxidants found in no other plant. Studies show that Rooibos:
- Has powerful anti-aging properties
- High in Alpha Hydroxy Acids, good for skin, nails and hair
- Helps to maintain a healthy immune system
- Can help to reduce seasonal allergies
- Helps to relieve nervous tension
- Can help reduce heartburn and indigestion
- Is a powerful anti-inflammatory for the G.I. tract
Goji Berries, known as the superfood of the Himalayas and Buddhist lore, are loaded with antioxidants and rare minerals proven to sustain high energy and endurance. Goji is referred to as the happy berry because of its mood elevating qualities. Studies show that Goji Berries:
- Helps to increase endurance, quicken recovery time and increase energy and strength especially when fighting disease
- Improve memory and recall ability
- Promotes the health of the eye and aids with vision
- Help maintain cholesterol (when within the normal range)
- Helpful in promoting weight loss
Brunswick Laboratories of Norton, Massachusetts, an internationally recognized full-service bioanalytical laboratory specializing in the science of antioxidants and oxidative stress, studied the coffee and prepared a report that reveals Tieman's Fusion Coffees contain*:
- 5 times more antioxidants than steeped Green Tea (8oz. cup 237ml)
- 4 times more antioxidants than a serving of blueberries (1/4 cup)
- 3 times more antioxidants than a glass of pomegranate juice (8oz. cup 237ml)
- 20 times more antioxidants than an apple (Fuji apple)
- 105 times more than cranberry or orange juice (8oz. cup 237ml)
- 4 times more antioxidants than dark chocolate (gram per gram dry wt.)
*Comparison's based on USDA ORAC list of Foods 2007 Report and 2008 Brunswick Lab test data of Tiemans Fusion Coffees 8oz. cup 237ml brewed coffee.
Antioxidants protect the body from damaging effects caused by harmful molecules called free radicals. Many experts believe this damage is a factor in the development of blood vessel disease (atherosclerosis), cancer, and other conditions.
To help your body protect itself from the rigors of oxidation and aging, Mother Nature provides different antioxidants in various amounts in fruits, vegetables, whole grains, nuts, and legumes. When your body needs to put up its best defense, especially important in today's toxic environment, antioxidants are crucial to your health.
Tieman's Fusion Coffees Selections
The current selection of Tieman's Fusion Coffees™ includes five ground coffee selections, Medium Fusion™, Medium Fusion With Goji™, Semi Dark Fusion™, Dark Fusion™, and D-Fusion™ (Decaf).
Tieman's Fusion Coffees Retail Locations
Tieman's Fusion Coffees™ is found in over 65 Albertson's store locations and several Sprouts Farmers Markets throughout Southern California and Nevada. For more information, visit http://www.tiemans.com, or call toll free, 888.810.1939.