What is sustainable energy?
Sustainable energy, also known as green energy, is renewable and efficient. Common alternative energy sources include solar, geothermal and wind. As the green energy becomes more readily available in residential and commercial buildings, we are avoiding the pollution associated with energy created by fossil fuels.
From clean energy to conservation, renewable energy is needed more than ever with today’s infatuation and need for new technology.
Below you’ll find our suggestions on key posts on the topic of sustainable energy and energy conservation tips from our archives. We hope you find them helpful.
- Learn How to Purchase Green Electricity - call up your local electricity provider and ask about your options
- Free Computer Software Granola Could Save You Up to 30% Off Your Energy Use - learn how you can make your PC save electricity
- One Great Way to Save Energy and Improve Air-Quality - geothermal heat pumps for residential heating and cooling
- How to Lower Your Energy Bills this Winter in 6 Easy Steps - staying warm can drastically increase your heating and electricity bills if you’re not careful
- The Easiest Way to Stop Electronics from Using Electricity When Off - a battery backup can help end phantom electricity use by your electronics
Other Articles on Energy
- Alternative Energy Financing: Making Solar Make Sense - Cal Green Lending specializes in financing environmental projects