Transportation continues to head towards sustainability with more car companies offering electric and hybrid options. Even though Tesla is one of the few dedicated car companies leading the way in electric technology, others are still making hybrid versions of popular models. This transition is helping to bring pricing down as competition increases in the eco-friendly transportation industry.
From green automotive to electric vehicles to hybrid vehicles and motorcycles, this is a collections of our best eco-friendly transportation articles.
Below you’ll find our suggestions on key posts on the topic of transportation from our archives. We hope you find them helpful.
- Volkswagen’s Hover Car Concept Uses Electromagnetic Levitation – this zero-emissions concept car was suggested during the People’s Car Project
- Over 1,500 Tesla Roadsters Around the World Have Driven More than 10 Million Miles – the Tesla Roadster is the only highway-capable electric vehicle (EV) in the world
- Lexus LF-LC Hybrid Sport Coupe Concept Car – First Look Before Detroit Auto Show – Lexus stood out in Detroit with this concept car
- Honda Hydrogen CB750 Motorbike Concept – powered by a liquid hydrogen engine this motorcycle only emits water
- FIM’s New Electric Motorcycle Racing Series Will Get Underway in 2010 – electric motorcycles are now able to compete in a special racing series just for them
Other Articles on Transportation
- Scooters. The good, the bad, and the ugly. – read what scooters really do to the environment and what to look for