Everyday 20 million plastic baggies go into landfills. Parents are fighting back with LunchSkins and in 2010 LunchSkins has saved more than 120 million plastic baggies from landfills. Let's continue to do what we can and replace hundreds of plastic baggies with reusable bags.
Made from a quick-drying, lightweight cotton fabric that is certified food-safe in combination with a food-safe polyurethane liner LunchSkins are moisture proof and grease proof making them perfect for a messy sandwich. And just toss them in the dishwasher to clean. They come in colorful prints to suit any child's (or parent's) taste.
Reusable Snack, Sandwich and Sub Baggies
- Dishwasher-safe, they're not a chore to wash
- 1,000 uses, it's a thousand baggies in one
- Certified high quality food-safe fabrics, used by professional bakers
- No Lead
- No Phthalates
- Hand sewn in the USA
- Snack Bags: 6.5 x 3 inches, features fold over flap and snug hook & loop closure
- Sandwich Bags: 6.5 x 6.5 inches, features fold over flap and snug hook & loop closure
- Sub Bags: 8 x 7 inches